- General information
- We at Combest Family Funeral Homes are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personal Information you share with us. The purpose of this Online Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we gather online about you when you visit CombestFamilyFuneralHomes.com and how we may use that information. This Online Privacy Statement may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
- Collection of your Personal Information
- The information we collect on our Site generally falls into the following two categories: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. The Personally Identifiable Information we collect when you use our Site may include your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, employer, job title, and other personal identifying information. We request Personally Identifiable Information when you participate in certain promotional activities,tag heuer replica fill out surveys, and correspond with us. It will be clear when you are on a part of our Site that requires personal information, because we will ask you for it and you will have a choice about how we use that information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. The non-personally identifiable data we collect when you visit our Site may include the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the Web site that you came from before visiting our Site, which pages you visit on our Site, which URL you next go to, which browser you used to come to our Site, and your Internet Protocol ("IP").
We do not connect the Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information we collect on our Site.
- Use of your Personal Information
- Combest Family Funeral Homes will not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to others. Combest Family Funeral Homes will not share your personal information with a business partner or any unrelated third party company unless you give your permission.
- Security of your Personal Information
- Wherever your Personal Information may be held within Combest Family Funeral Homes, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Links to other Sites
- Please note that Combest Family Funeral Homes is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of non-Combest Family Funeral Homes Web sites to which CombestFamilyFuneralHomes.com may link.
- Control your Personal Information
- To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, Combest Family Funeral Homes wishes to maintain accurate Personal Information. You may send updates and corrections about your Personal Information (see contact information below) and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable.
- Children's Privacy
- Combest Family Funeral Homes is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
- By using this website you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement, and you adhere to the terms and conditions posted on the website. If you do not agree with any of these terms in, please do not use this site or submit any personal information.
- Contact Information
- Combest Family Funeral Homes welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Combest Family Funeral Homes has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Combest Family Funeral Homes at info@CombestFamilyFuneralHomes.com.